About ESR Labs
We are an embedded automotive software company. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become stat of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates.
ESR Labs gives you the chance to collect your first experience in software engineering. Due to your background you support our teams from the first day. You can join our company in different fields like embedded software development, vehicle diagnosis, software testing or low level programming. Starting from development of drivers, 32bit microcontrollers, software for control devices, automating and writing test cases or working on the UDS stack. Furthermore, we offer challenging projects in the field of Connected Car, Machine Learning and Connectivity which gives you the chance to be a part of a very exiting team.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner. If you have questions, feel free to contact Ms. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.
- Ongoing or completed degree in Information Technology, Embedded Software Engineering or comparable
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Interest in embedded software development and first knowledge in programming or scripting languages, preferably in C++, Java, Ruby or Python
- Good English language skills
What we offer
- Great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and who demonstrate strong performance
- Opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projects
- A chance to create useful technology by minimizing complexity
- Employee freedom through flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- A daily supply of fresh fruit, coffee and water