We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Software Test Framework Developer (f/m)
What does your work life look like with us?
As Software Test Framework Developer you are responsible for the design, development and maintenance of a scalable automated test framework used for testing automotive embedded ECU software. In the process, the design of test environment for embedded ECU software must be defined in such a manner that it meets the requirements of the developers. You support the development teams by designing their software components for testability. Furthermore, you discuss and provide feedback to the developers and testers during retrospectives and suggest new testing solutions.
What we expect from you? Required:
• At least two years of experience in software development
• Good knowledge in at least one programming language (for example C++ or Java)
• Exceptional analytical skills
• Very good know-how in at least one scripting language, preferable Ruby
• Curiosity / Interest for software test topics
• Good English language skills
• Selfmanaging, team player with strong verbal communication skills
• Ability to handle complex systems
What we expect from you? Desired:
• Knowledge of embedded systems
• Experience with low level hardware programming and debugging applications
• Know-how in using oscilloscope and multimeter
• Knowledge of GIT
• German language skills would be an advantage
• Willingness to work your way into automotive subjects
What you can expect from us
• Diverse and interesting tasks
• Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
• Exciting and motivating work environment
• Projects which will challenge you to excel
• Flexible work-hour models
• Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
• The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
• Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 912 918-39