We are a team of software developers joined by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. We are full stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile and backend projects. Customers come to us if they do not believe their project is "impossible" and expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. Today, our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Given a diverse set of projects you have the chance to work with a wide range of technologies with the freedom to explore new things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Technical Assistant (f/m) at Munich or Kulmbach
As Technical Assistant you will be the primary contact person for all incoming error messages from the customer. You shall receive these, record them using certain error management tools such as “Jira” and allocate them to the relevant developers. In addition you shall be responsible for ticket tracking. That means that you will inform the customer continuously about the status of the error message by constantly gathering feedback from the developers. Your tasks include not only regular reports and the compilation of processing statistics, but also the planning and administration of the error management. You have basic knowledge of software development processes and shall participate in technical telephone conferences, with responsibility for documenting these discussions.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Very good German language skills
- Good English language skills
- High degree of team-orientation
- Understanding of the software development process
- Organisational- and analysis capability as well as an affinity for statistics
- Knowhow in Excel
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Successfully completed degree in information technology or comparable education with corresponding professional experience
- First experience in the Automotive area
- Good knowledge of JIRA and / or further error management tools
What you can expect from us
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Ms. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 - 81.