About ESR Labs
We are an embedded automotive software company. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become state of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates.
As Software Engineer in Test you are responsible for the specification, implementation, automation, and execution of tests. You accept the challenges of an agile software development process which is based on continuous integration and leads to continuous testing. Therefore, you create tests in common scripting languages and analyze the results of your tests on a daily basis. This process requires incisive analytical capability and the ability to understand the whole picture of software development. Furthermore, you and your team take care of further development of our test framework and infrastructure.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner. If you have questions, feel free to contact Mrs. Anastasia Michurina by phone: +49 (0) 711 400 538 81.
- Good knowledge in the scripting languages, Ruby and Python
- Curiosity / Interest for Software-Testing
- Good English language skills
- First Programming experience with a different language, e.g. C, C++, Java or Rust
- Knowledge of version control systems like git
What we offer
- Great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and who demonstrate strong performance
- Opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projects
- A chance to create useful technology by minimizing complexity
- Employee freedom through flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathos
- Sport offers or fitness benefits (Gympass)
- Further training and attendance at various professional conferences (also abroad)
- Bicycle leasing under attractive conditions (job bike)
- Language courses
- Highest coffee enjoyment with barista coffee machine
- Fresh fruit and vegetables delivered daily
- Outdoor swimming pool and beautiful terrace with barbecue and view over the Alps
- Table football and ping pong tournaments