We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Software Engineer in Test (f/m)
For this role you can choose where to build your career with us in Germany: At our exciting new offices in the Neue Balan “Campus of Ideas” in wonderful Munich, ranked as one of the world’s most liveable and interesting cities. Or you can join us at our smaller offices in beautiful Kulmbach.
What does your work life look like with us?
As Software Test Engineer you are responsible for the specification, implementation, automation, and execution of tests, both on the hardware-in-the-loop and on the software-in-the-loop systems. In the process, the systems must be defined in such a manner that they meet the requirements of the developers. Accordingly, you select the requirements that must be met by the software modules based on critical aspects, which requires incisive analytical capability. In addition you are responsible for writing, executing and documenting the tests, both on the software and on the hardware. Furthermore, you are responsible for error analyses and for reporting these back to the relevant developers.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Comprehensive understanding of software development
- Good knowledge in at least one programming language (C/C++)
- Knowledge of CANoe
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Curiosity / Interest for Software-Testing
- Good German and English language skills
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Prior experience with Android
- Experience with Gateway-Technologies and / or in the area Car-Sharing
- ISTQB-Certification (Foundation level)
What you can expect from us
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 912 918-39