About ESR Labs
We are an embedded automotive software company. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become state of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates.
In this leading position, you will establish consistent technical communication for the company. This means creating articles, case studies, blog posts, and documents that are both compelling and comprehensive, having completed thorough research to fully understand each topic - covering subjects such as IoT, Embedded Systems, Artificial Intelligence, and Software Development (Tools, Practices). It will be necessary to gather information from multiple sources that are scattered throughout the organization, ranging from developers to the marketing department. Your daily tasks will include editing, proofreading, and providing writing support on non-technical and technical documentation (i.e. white papers) with the goals of clarity, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accessibility, correctness, consistency and professional appearance.Editing, proofreading, and providing writing support on non-technical and technical documentation (i.e. white papers) with the goals of clarity, accuracy, comprehensiveness, accessibility, correctness, consistency and professional appearance.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner. If you have questions, feel free to contact Mrs. Melissa Koyuncu by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.
- Capability to communicate technical material concisely and effectively, making it accessible to a larger target audience.
- A strong mixture of technical/engineering knowledge and writing/journalistic abilities.
- Degree/certification and professional experience in software engineering and/or journalism.
- Ability to simplify complex concepts or processes to maximize reader comprehension.
- Proficient English skills (written and spoken) and intermediate German skills
- Comprehension of embedded technology
- Experience with automotive or mobility projects/contents
What we offer
- Great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and who demonstrate strong performance
- Opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projects
- A chance to create useful technology by minimizing complexity
- Employee freedom through flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons
- Sport offers or fitness benefits (Gympass)
- Further training and attendance at various professional conferences (also abroad)
- Bicycle leasing under attractive conditions (job bike)
- Language courses
- Highest coffee enjoyment with barista coffee machine
- Fresh fruit and vegetables delivered daily
- Outdoor swimming pool and beautiful terrace with barbecue and view over the Alps
- Table football and ping pong tournaments