We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven Android / IoT Developer (f/m)
For this role you can choose where to build your career with us in Germany: At our exciting new offices in the Neue Balan “Campus of Ideas” in wonderful Munich, ranked as one of the world’s most liveable and interesting cities. Or you can join us at our smaller offices in beautiful Kulmbach.
As an Android / IoT developer, you are responsible for the development of applications for the Internet of Things. As a full-stack developer, you work in a broad spectrum, starting with Android-based applications in the automobile environment, and continuing to network protocols, and to back-end systems. You may encounter themes like Connected Car and Smart Metering on a daily basis.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Development experience with Java8, Build Systems (e.g. Gradle, Maven, Ant) and Android SDK
- Advanced Knowledge of Linux
- Back-end skills
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
- Broad experience in network protocols and their implementations
- Experience with the Linux Kernel
- Knowledge of C/C++ and other programming languages
- Experience with GIT and other Version Control Systems
- Prior experience with security protocols (e.g. TLS)
- Good English language skills
What you can expect from us
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Become the most trusted and most influential embedded software company across the automotive industry and beyond.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538-81.