We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Software Developer (f/m) Connectivity
For this role you can choose where to build your career with us in Germany: At our exciting new offices in the Neue Balan “Campus of Ideas” in wonderful Munich, ranked as one of the world’s most liveable and interesting cities. Or you can join us at our smaller offices in beautiful Kulmbach.
What does your work life look like with us?
As Software Developer Connectivity you are responsible as part of a very exciting customer project for the realization of various vehicle-related services for a gateway control unit. Therefore you will develop and implement modern mobility services and you will create a framework based on the connectivity controllers. Your duties will include the entire development process in Java and / or C++ based on Linux. Technical voters with both the customers and the suppliers are your responsibility as well as the introduction of your own ideas regarding the requirements.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Good knowledge of C++ and / or Java
- Excellent Linux skills
- Excellent knowledge in the field of Connectivity or with the Android or iOS-platform
- Embedded expertise
- Good English language skills
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
- Knowledge of agile software development
- German language skills
What you can expect from us:
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Anastasia Zascerinskij by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538-81.