About ESR Labs
We are an embedded automotive software company. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become stat of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates.
We are always on the lookout for great talents and bright minds. If you think that you are an excellent fit for the company and that we can benefit from your skills, abilities, and experiences, don’t hesitate to send us a speculative application. Keep in mind that for speculative applications you can choose where to build your career with us: You can join us in Munich, ranked as one of the world’s most liveable and exciting cities. Alternatively, you can join us at our offices in Kulmbach, Ingolstadt or Oldenburg. Make sure to pitch yourself to us in the most convincing manner. We want to understand where you are coming from and what you have in mind. Dare to be dashing, dare to be bold. For the speculative application, there are no set rules except for a cover letter/ pitch proposal as well as a collection of references. Be yourself and pitch away, good luck!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
If you have questions, feel free to contact Ms. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.
What we offer
- Great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and who demonstrate strong performance
- Opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projectsA chance to create useful technology by minimizing complexity
- Employee freedom through flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Choose your hardware/ software set up
- A daily supply of fresh fruit, coffee and water