About ESR Labs
We are an embedded automotive software company. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become stat of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates.
As Ruby Framework Architect you will be part of very demanding projects in cooperation with our leading automotive OEMs. You are responsible for the design and implementation of a test framework developed in Ruby, used for integration testing of automotive ECU software. In the process, you develop diverse ruby modules, perform concept verification using quick-dirty-prototyping and implement features. Besides you perform unit tests for implementation and integrate them in our overall test framework. As Ruby Framework Architect you will be supporting your colleagues by reviewing automated tests. Also, you take care, expand and adapt our in-house tool for releases, this task allows you freedom in design and adjustments for different projects.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner. If you have questions, feel free to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.
- At least two years of experience in software development
- Experience with RSpec or any other Testing DSL framework (Cucumber, Shoulda, etc)
- Very good knowledge in Ruby
- Experience with GIT
- Know-how in Linux/Unix and Windows
- Curiosity / Interest for software test topics
- Good English language skills
- Knowledge with FFI
- Experience with TCP/IP, IPv4/v6 protocols and bundler
- German language skills would be an advantage
What we offer
- Great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and who demonstrate strong performance
- Opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projects
- A chance to create useful technology by minimizing complexity
- Employee freedom through flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Choose your hardware/ software set up
- A daily supply of fresh fruit, coffee and water