We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven IT System Administrator (m/f) in Munich.
As IT System Administrator (m/f) you are responsible for configuration, organization, modification and support for the IT systems and services. With the help of DevOps and other System Administrators you plan and coordinate IT topics and maintain networks, services and system stability. Furthermore, you take care of the in-house mixed environment (Windows/Linux/Macintosh) IT infrastructure (e.g. services, LAN network segment, intranet systems). In case of service fallouts or troubleshooting you are the first responder and coordinate in the team the effort of fast. In addition, you improve monitoring and security for our system infrastructure. You keep yourself in the loop regarding IT services news. Besides, you provide the employees solutions regarding the services used in the company, think for the future and how to grow IT systems with the company.
What we expect of you (must-haves)
- Experience in a Windows, Linux or Macintosh system
- Know-how with virtual environments (e.g. VMWare, VirtualBox or docker) and containers (e.g. LXC)
- First experience in TCP/IP networking or VPN/firewall management
- Knowledge in directory service
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Basic German language skills
What we expect of you (nice to have)
- Knowledge of GIT
- Basic knowledge in a scripting language (Python, Shell, Ruby etc.)
- Crazy about backups and fail safety
- Good understanding von automation solutions
What you can expect from us
- Varied tasks with high degrees of freedom
- Sweeping and motivating work environment (technical or management career)
- Employee friendly concern structures with excellent benefits
- Usage of modern methods and innovative technologies
Our vision: Become the most trusted and most influential embedded software company across the automotive industry and beyond
You see yourself as a Swiss army knife when it comes to system administration. You believe that the solution should always fit the problem, either if it’s Windows, Macintosh or Linux. Then, we are looking forward to your online application.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Ms. Anastasia Zascerinskij by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81 in case of any questions.