We are a team of software developers joined by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. We are full stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile and backend projects. Customers come to us if they do not believe their project is "impossible" and expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. Today, our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Given a diverse set of projects you have the chance to work with a wide range of technologies with the freedom to explore new things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven Embedded Software Developer (f/m) Focus Low level programming – at Kulmbach (Germany).
As Embedded Software Developer with focus on low level programming, you take on very demanding projects usually in cooperation with leading automotive OEMs. Here you will develop drivers for 32-bit controllers in cooperation with well-known microcrontroller manufacturers. You will not adjust pre-existing low level drivers, but write these drivers in C++ from scratch on the basis of very specific and complex requirements. Power PC architectures will support you in the implementation.
What we expect from you (must have)
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Excellent knowledge in C++
- Good knowledge in driver development (32bit Controller)
- Embedded Know-how
- Good English language skills
- High cutomer- and team-orientation
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
What we expect from you (nice to have)
- Completed degree in information technology or comparable education
- Basic understanding of PowerPC-architectures
- Knowledge of agile software development
- German language skills
What you can expect from us
- Diverse tasks with a high degree of freedom
- Working with experts
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Challenging projects
- Great amount of responsibility
- Flexible working hour models
- Choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- Have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Anastasia Zascerinskij by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.