We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven Machine Learning Developer (f/m) in Munich
As Machine Learning Developer you are responsible for the modeling of several aspects for autonomous driving for autonomous driving, especially in Computer Vision. Furthermore, you implement, optimize and port on embedded platforms and develop new network topologies.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Good know-how in Machine Learning with focus at Deep Learning
- Thorough knowledge of Computer Vision
- Development experience with C/C++ and Python
- Know-how in any of the following frameworks: Caffe, TensorFlow, Torch
- Good English language skills
- Advanced knowledge of Linux
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Experience in GPU programming with CUDA, OpenCL or other GPU computer languages
- Knowledge of embedded hardware, vehicle and robotic
- Experience with NVIDIA DRIVE API and DRIVE PX2 SDK
- Thorough knowledge of Sensor Fusion
- Know-how in at least of one RTOS
- Experience with any of the following APIs: OpenVX, OpenCV, Vulkan or OpenGL (ES)
- German language skills would be an advantage
- Knowledge with SoC optimization
What you can expect from us
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Become the most trusted and most influential embedded software company across the automotive industry and beyond.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 - 81.