We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible" and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars. ESR Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at ESR Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things.
“Safety keeps business running over its life expectation” - Chemical Engineering Magazine
Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Functional Safety Manager (f/m) in Munich, Ingolstadt, Kulmbach or Oldenburg
What does your work life look like with us?
As a Functional Safety Manager (f/m) you are responsible for conducting assessments and audits as well as creating an internal awareness of security issues. Through your communication and organizational skills, you act as a contact for functional safety topics, gather information and consider the quality of internal processes. Based on ISO 26262 you create safety analyzes and examine that safety mechanisms have been complied and safety concepts have been carried out correctly. As a safety expert you coach and support the project team and give small trainings on Functional Safety to them. And not least, you’ll set up planning documents and manage safety plans as well as exchange with colleagues and customers about safety-relevant aspects.
What we expect from you? Required:
• Degree in engineering, electrical, mechanical or mechatronics
• Several years of work experience with ISO26262
• Know-how in embedded projects as well as C++
• Very good English language skills
• High level at quality
• Self-managing, team player with strong verbal communication skills
What we expect from you? Desired:
• First experience in automotive area
• Know-how in DOORS or Polarion as well as JIRA
• Good German language skills
What you can expect from us
• Diverse and interesting tasks
• Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
• Exciting and motivating work environment
• Projects which will challenge you to excel
• Flexible work-hour models
• Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
• The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
• Exciting foosball matches, fresh fruit every day and excellent coffee
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 - 81