About ESR Labs
We are an embedded automotive software company. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become stat of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates.
As C++ Software Developer, you are involved in very demanding projects in cooperation with our leading automotive OEMs. You develop software which ensures network communication within control devices used in world-renowned vehicle brands (such as Volkswagen/Audi or BMW). You are part of the entire process of development and you work with different Fieldbus technologies like Ethernet, CAN and FlexRay.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner. If you have questions, feel free to contact Ms. Anastasia Zascerinskij by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, CAN or Ethernet)
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to work with hardware interfaces
- Good expertise in operating systems like Windows or Linux
- Good knowledge in git
- Fluent English language skills
- Embedded expertise and experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of agile software development
- German language skills
What we offer
- Great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and who demonstrate strong performance
- Opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projects
- A chance to create useful technology by minimizing complexity
- Employee freedom through flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Choose your hardware/ software set up
- A daily supply of fresh fruit, coffee and water