We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars.
E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Resident Engineer (f/m)
at the Ingolstadt Site in Germany.
What does your work life look like with us?
As a Resident Engineer you support one of our clients, a large automotive OEM, on-site. Your many challenges mean no day is like the next. You install and remove automotive parts, you develop software, and you do field tests. You perform both technical analysis and trace analysis. You also have the chance to conduct test drives all around the world. As a many-talented engineer, you yourself coordinate and prioritize all your daily tasks.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Completed degree in electrical engineering or an apprenticeship as vehicle electronic engineer
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen perception
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Social and communicative skills as well as flexibility
- Individual responsibility and abstraction ability
- Familiarize quickly with new subjects
- Very good coordination skills
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Professional experience in the Automotive area
- Knowledge in CANoe
- Know how with Login topics
- Prior experience in the software development and/or with field tests
- Good English language skills
What you can expect from us?
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 - 81.