We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for developing embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers consult with us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The results speak for themselves: today our software runs in millions of cars. E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven C++ Software Developer (f/m) in Oldenburg.
What does your work life look like with us?
As C++ Software Developer, you are involved in very demanding projects in cooperation with our leading automotive OEMs. You develop software which ensures network communication within control devices used in world-renowned vehicle brands (such as Volkswagen/Audi or BMW). You are part of the entire process of development and you work with different Fieldbus technologies like Ethernet, CAN and FlexRay.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Excellent teamwork capability
- Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
- Excellent knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of network technologies (e.g. TCP/IP, CAN or Ethernet)
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to work with hardware interfaces
- Good expertise in operating systems like Windows or Linux
- Good knowledge in git
- Fluent English language skills
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Embedded expertise and experience in automotive industry
- Knowledge of agile software development
- German language skills
What you can expect from us
- Diverse tasks with a high degree of freedom
- Working with experts
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Challenging projects
- Great amount of responsibility
- Flexible working hour models
- Choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- Have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
We are looking forward to get your full application documents (including cover letter, CV, references, salary expectation, preferred starting day and graduation certificates).
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mrs. Anastasia Zascerinskij by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.