About ESR Labs
We are an embedded automotive software company. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become stat of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates.
As C++ Developer with focus on-board network and vehicle diagnosis you will be responsible for writing software based on specifications and norms for CAN and Ethernet protocols. You will implement diagnostic protocols and test them on CAN and Ethernet basis. By using specific ISO Standards like ISO157765 or ISO14229 you will implement diagnostic protocols for control units. Your first experience in embedded software development allows you to update the control units by using the diagnostic channels.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner. If you have questions, feel free to contact Ms. Tina Prade by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.
- Completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education
- Good knowledge of C++
- Know-how in Embedded Software Development
- Experience with Bus systems (e.g. CAN)
- Fluent English language skills
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
- Good knowledge in ISO-standards like UDS/ISO14229 OR TP/ISO157765
- Experience in DoIP, Ethernet or Autosar
- Basic German language skills
- Experience working with German OEMs
What we offer
- Great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and who demonstrate strong performance
- Opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projects
- A chance to create useful technology by minimizing complexity
- Employee freedom through flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Choose your hardware/ software set up
- A daily supply of fresh fruit, coffee and water