We are a team of software developers brought together by our enthusiasm for creating the best possible embedded systems. We are full-stack developers working on real-time, connectivity, mobile, and back-end projects. Customers come to us for two main reasons: when they feel their project is "impossible," and if they expect the highest level of quality and reliability in their software development. The result speaks for itself: today our software runs in millions of cars.
E.S.R. Labs is a company founded by software developers for software developers. Our goal is to create a work environment in which programmers can thrive. Working at E.S.R. Labs means you will experience a diverse set of projects, with the chance to work with a wide range of technologies and the freedom to explore new ways of doing things. Currently we are looking for you in the role of a performance-driven
Technical Project Manager (f/m)
For this role you can choose where to build your career with us in Germany: At our exciting new offices in the Neue Balan “Campus of Ideas” in wonderful Munich, ranked as one of the world’s most liveable and interesting cities. Or you can join us at our smaller offices in beautiful Kulmbach.
What does your work life look like with us?
As Technical Project Manager, you are the primary point of contact for various E.S.R. Labs customers. You act as the interface and collection point for all information traveling between those customers and our developers. You are responsible for project organization and deadline coordination, as well as project tracking. Your daily tasks include both error prioritization and the initiation of all necessary countermeasures. In addition, you set benchmarks for projects, as well as documenting them and presenting them to the customer. Furthermore, in your role as developer you are also responsible for smaller jobs, depending on the status of the project.
What we expect from you? Required:
- Successfully completed degree in Information Technology or comparable education with corresponding professional experience
- At least 2 years of experience in the Project Management field
- Good English language skills
- Very good German language skills
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Social and communicative skills as well as flexibility
- Individual responsibility and abstraction ability
What we expect from you? Desired:
- Professional experience in the Automotive area
- Knowledge of Java and / or C++
- Knowledge of Bus systems (CAN, LIN, FlexRay)
What you can expect from us?
- Diverse and interesting tasks
- Co-workers with expert-level knowledge
- Exciting and motivating work environment
- Projects which will challenge you to excel
- Flexible work-hour models
- Freedom to choose your own setup: you select the equipment and tools you want to work with
- The chance to have fun and learn new things at our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
Our vision: Leave a fingerprint in the software industry!
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner.
You are also welcome to contact Mr. Niclas Irmak by phone: + 49 (0) 711 912 918-39