About ESR Labs
We are an embedded automotive software company. In other words, we develop innovative embedded software for high-tech cars. Within only six years, we have achieved the status of a Tier 1 software supplier providing us with the opportunity to work directly with some of the most respected and distinguished premium car manufacturers and suppliers in the market. Our work is already part of millions of vehicles and enables those vehicles to take advantages of what has become stat of the art in consumer electronics: internet connectivity, artificial intelligence, autonomy, cloud computing, and over-the-air feature updates.
As Software Test Engineer you are responsible for the specification, implementation, automation, and execution of tests, both on the hardware-in-the-loop and on the software-in-the-loop systems. In the process, the systems must be defined in such a manner that they meet the requirements of the developers. Accordingly, you select the requirements that must be met by the software modules based on critical aspects, which requires incisive analytical capability. In addition you are responsible for writing, executing and documenting the tests, both on the software and on the hardware. Furthermore, you are responsible for error analyses and for reporting these back to the relevant developers.
Your application will be processed by the Job Ambition GmbH, our strategic recruiting partner. If you have questions, feel free to contact Mrs. Stefanie Schwamberger by phone: + 49 (0) 711 400 538 81.
- Comprehensive understanding of software development
- Good knowledge in at least one programming language (C/C++)
- Knowledge of CANoe
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Curiosity / Interest for Software-Testing
- Good German and English language skills
- Ready to make a strong commitment to both the customer and to the team
- Willingness to familiarize yourself with large, complex automotive standards
- Prior experience with Android
- Experience with Gateway-Technologies and / or in the area Car-Sharing
- ISTQB-Certification (Foundation level)
What we offer
- Great work environment with co-workers you can rely on and who demonstrate strong performance
- Opportunity to make an impact by delivering fantastic work in essential projects
- A chance to create useful technology by minimizing complexity
- Employee freedom through flexible work-hour models, little hierarchy, and a collaborative work environment
- Experimentation and learning through our regular hackathons, programming challenges and hands-on workshops
- Choose your hardware/ software set up
- A daily supply of fresh fruit, coffee and water